Friday, September 5, 2008

love true

love true

tips that can help to find to love true
1. don't look for it.
love doesn't come in somebody that look for it. if really you have just ended
a connection, focus in self and individual life beforehand. unnecessary in a hurry look for to love bew, and enjoy solitary you.
2. give time for ownself.
find aura positive you. if complacence towards self appears, so automatically aura positive that emitted. and person around even also see it. that's fascination for your self.
3. if ready for open
new copy for connection, so begin to choose pair character likes what desired. not only from physical aspect but also way of thinking and personality.
4. associate and hang out.
that thing will open to chance for you to meet newcomer. who knows one of [the] between they are love true you.
5. dare to take risk.
if one day you come in contact with appropriate somebody with criteria loves true, don't worry to take action. begin introduction and braid connection. because chance not come twice.
6. importantest, love your self beforehand.
alive happyly and don't ever release hope. be confidence, everyone is created berpasangan. only get one who correct, at right time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am Alec & I blog at Learn Love Lessons . I am also involved in writing articles for Love Relationships & Love Coaching. I was wondering if you be interested in adding one of my site at your blogroll, in return I can also mention about your blog or in my posts or at my blogroll. Let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks
Alec